Monday, March 16, 2009

They’re done

Does anyone else use this method to test spaghetti noodles? I’m not sure who taught me this but the girls loved to be the one to toss the noodle against the cupboard door. I don’t usually test my noodles this way anymore but for some reason tonight I just picked the noodle off the wooden spoon and gave it a toss across the kitchen…. they’re done!!



If the noodles aren’t done to the correct tenderness they will not stick to your cupboard door. Try it, it’s fun and you have perfect noodles everytime.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha I have done that!

jules said...

I have heard of that expression, but never actually did it. The kids would love it I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

OMG...you are too funny!!! Never in all my days... I can just see you mom using this method back in the day,and all 17 of you ( or how every many there were) eating supper off the cupboard doors. I must say it explains alot about your food weirdness...no wonder why you cant have anything touch, you were raised to eat off cupboard doors....LOL

L

XUE said...

Ha! Ha! This is funny. My 2 kids will love this method of yours!

Natalie said...

Never heard of this before but I think I'll give a try. Allie will have lots of fun doing this!!