Thursday, March 5, 2009

Guac, you either love it or hate it

If you can't eat guacamole like this.... stay out of Mexico. I could eat an avocado like an apple, without the skin of course, but instead I smash it up with a little lime juice, salt and pepper and call it good. In Mexico when you ask for guacamole and chips by the pool on a 90* day at 3:00 snack break this is what they will bring you. I might not be in Mexico, instead I'm standing in my kitchen but I have guac and I get to eat the whole bowl by myself!!
Cheers

A girl at work today had a t-shirt that said "Nobody Cares About Your Blog"..... how RUDE!! I'm sure you do care about my blog, I care about yours. Why are they making t-shirts to make me feel bad? Can anyone explain this? I'm sure someone cares about me holding this chip, I'm sure someone cares that my cabinets still look fabulous, I'm sure someone sees the tiny bubbles of light called "bokeh" that are in the top of this photo (I've been trying to do that for awhile now), I'm sure someone cares that I like guac, I'm sure you do...... damn t-shirt has given me a complex. :)

4 comments:

jules said...

I CARE!!!!!!!!

Photos by Julee said...

Me too! I care too!! But, you really have to stop showing the food. We are all watching points and that is torture. But we care - don't listen to the t-shirt. Crazy non-bloggers.

Deb said...

I don't know if I like guac cause I've never tried it. The look of it always scares me off. As for the t-shirt lady, she just doesn't get it.

Kelly said...

I care about your blog! Keep up the great pictures.

You wouldn't want to see the plates at a holiday meal in my house, my brothers pile is so high and then work their way to the bottom to get to the mash potatoes..... yuck!