Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sweetest Little Girl Ever

Our niece and her husband came over to have me take pictures of "little K" today, she is the sweetest little girl ever. Those big brown eyes and long black eyelashes make you melt. "Little K" did a great job of smiling and posing and her outfit changes were stunning. Now remember when looking at these photos "little K's" daddy was right there the entire time. On a couple of them I'll have to Photoshop his hands out.


And of course I couldn't share just one, she is a little cutie pie.






Thank you "J" and "K" for letting me take pictures of "little K" and spending time with John and I. We really enjoyed your visit, I hope you enjoy the sneak peek.


2 comments:

The Rau's said...

Very cute pictures. She is adorable.
Think the boys are too big to get on your dresser for some pictures? LOL

Jody said...

I love the picture so much. They are so sweet. I can't wait to see the rest.