Monday, March 23, 2009

Ice Storm

Tonight we have an ice, rain and wind storm going on, I of course didn't want to get my camera wet, yep that's it.... my camera.... I was fine with the cold, rain, cold, wet, wind, cold, soggy, wind, cold and would have walked outside for my POTD but I have this wonderful lens that I can take this photo right from my living room window and the camera stays dry.

I love these bushes that line the driveway but John wants to cut them down, he thinks they are over-grown and need trimming. Last summer he was going to trim one of the 6 bushes...... trim or cut right down to the ground..... So while I still have the remaining bushes I will show you the great photos I can get with them during a rain/ice storm.



My dad could use your prayers this week, he's not feeling the best. We're all very concerned and not used to dad being sick. This week is his birthday and for as long as I can remember he has celebrated his birthday the week before, the week of, and the week after. He and John celebrated their birthdays the year Lynn was born that she almost took her first breath on the pool table at Earl's Bar..... driving to the hospital wasn't part of the birthday celebration.

Dad and Joanne we love you and we're praying that dad has good news for his birthday.

1 comment:

The Rau's said...

so,ummm, if your lens is ever missing........i'm sure mike wouldn't think about putting it in his tool belt while he's working at your house...

i hope your dad is ok and feels better soon.