Tuesday, March 17, 2009

20* above normal

Today we had 20 degrees above normal temperatures, it was over 60* today. We have been waiting for warmer weather for so long.

I had to drive to another facility today so I was in the car during the morning hours and it was soooooo nice out. It took all my strength to not take a half of vacation day. There will be nicer days but when we have spring days like this it's hard to stay at work. I got a few daylight hours and this beautiful sunset


SOOC


I didn't do anything to the photo besides adjusted the color to create some drama.






I'm not really liking this photo but it's all I got. I tried to find a four leaf clover to celebrate Saint Patty's Day.... okay so it wasn't that warm!!

Hold up your glass of green beer.... come on I know you have one, it's what we do in Wisconsin!!!

"glasses clinking" Cheers - Happy St. Patty's Day

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow thats beautiful.. photography is one of my passions :)