Monday, March 2, 2009

How much can a girl take?

Come on..... the editors for the magazines must not have any idea how cabin crazy we Wisconsin folks are right now. This morning on my way to work I knew it was cold but since I park in the attached garage I don't get to feel the real cold until I get to work. I glanced at the temperature gage and it says -14.... are you kidding me, it's March!!! Then I come home to this magazine laying on my cupboard, how much can a girl take? I understand that we live in Wisconsin and that's what Wisconsin weather is but we've been living with cold since October... the skin on my arms and legs is as white as snow.... hummmm snow, that's funny how that word just popped into my head!! I'm ready for digging in the dirt, pulling weeds, fresh flowers, sitting on the porch, and sunshine on my face.

3 comments:

Photos by Julee said...

Me Too!

jules said...

Ditto. I know we live in Wisdonsin. That's the response I get whenever I say something like this. But I don't have to like it!

Lynn said...

Oh my gosh I am going nuts! I even busted out the maternity dress we bought from Old Navy (for $7!!!). Although it is so not attractive - good thing no one will see me today. Yesterday I wore my capri jeans. Thought maybe if I start dressing like it is spring - it might actually happen.