Saturday, March 28, 2009

Elly Crying

I love taking pictures of Elly crying. I have taken crying pictures of El since she was little and there's something about them that I just love. She used to get mad at me when I kept snapping away but now she's so used to it as long as I keep talking. Today when trying to get her games out of the closet she scratched her arm, about 15 minutes later she starts to cry and needs Grandpa to put a band-aid on it. Now after the band-aid she can't move her arm, she thinks it's broken... the tears start to flow and Grandma starts taking pictures "mean grandma". I comforted her and tried to kiss it all better but it didn't work, she was miserable, but look at those tears welling up in her eye and the catch lights in her tears are unbelievable, her eyebrow all scrunched up and her lips trying to hold back the crying, that darn little scratch.

She is so precious and I love her crying pictures.

3 comments:

The Rau's said...

don't blink elly or that big crocodile tear will roll down your cheek!!!! i love this picture

The Rau's said...

don't blink elly or that big crocodile tear will roll down your cheek!!!! i love this picture

Photos by Julee said...

I am sure grandma made it all better. Isn't it great to be able to be there and they sure know how to tug at our hearts.