Thursday, March 12, 2009

O'dark thirty

This is what you see when you don't have to be to work before o'dark thirty.... oh wait the photographer behind this photo didn't have to go to work at all for the last 2 weeks...... Doesn't this time change just make you crazy in the morning. I am so tired and by the time I get used to the change it will be time to switch the clocks again.




Fear not the photographer got the call this morning.... he has to report back to work on Monday! This photo just cracked me up... it looks like he's talking on the phone but he has to be holding the camera... wait a minute he's only holding my camera with one hand, is he crazy? My camera is too heavy to hold with one hand, he's gonna drop it. I guess he didn't have the super-duper lens on since it's in the photo, that helps to reduce the weight. This photo is SOOC. Yesterday he tried to take pictures of the breakfast nook and called me at work to find out why the photos were all black.... I take photos in the manual mode so he has to learn to turn the dial back to the green square. Well these photos are proof that he's learned how to do that. I hope that these Zoe windows work or Adam's senior picture will be faded before I get to hang him on the wall with the girls.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Alright now Dad needs to start his own POTD!! heehee!

jules said...

Is O'dark thirty a Wisconsin term?