Friday, March 6, 2009

Stop the Aging Process

I have got to stop the aging process.... I look into the mirror every morning and wonder how I got here, how I got to this point in my life. I was just 30 years old a few days ago, not a worry in the world about getting old. I was a young mom, when I would pick Lynn up from school they thought it was her older sister. I was getting carded every time I went to a bar, not even understanding how laugh marks could stay embedded in your face as a wrinkle which all the old people talked about!! Why would girls sit around a table and talk about what kind of paint to buy and which was the best paint and they liked the texture of a certain paint...
The year I turned 30 is the same year my sister Starla turned 40, so we were planning her surprise party and I was in amazement that she was FORTY YEARS OLD, that was like the unheard of. I did all kinds of nasty things for her party, but only because I loved her so very much, she is my favorite sister, shhhhh don't tell the others ;) She was the best sport during her party and I remember her having a very good time along with everyone else. The years went by and we had a surprise party for Gayle's 40th and then DiAnn's we decided to tell her but then the surprise was, we all dressed up like old people so she wouldn't feel out of place, we were nasty. They got me back big time, sucks being the youngest, you're to stupid to know there's payback. All these parties were a blast and I wish they could happen all over again not only because now I'd like to be 40 again but because we were surrounded by family and friends and had such fun. We don't do parties for 50, we learned our lessons on 40.
NOW jump ahead 3.10 years and here I am looking at my aging face in the mirror. This morning I had an Ah-ha moment. I can fix those holes and seams in our drywall to make them all smooth again so I should be able to do the same with my face.... It was a bit messy but if this works I'll be doing infomercials. Don't worry I'll give you the blog discount... Don't use the risky plastic surgery to fix the sagging facial skin, don't let someone stick needles into your face until you leak while drinking a glass of water, are you afraid of your eye lift turning out like Kenny Rogers..... instead buy 1 tube of anti-aging cream and a 4" putty knife for $19.95 but if you call within the next 18 minutes you will get 2 tubes of anti-aging cream, a 4" putty knife, and a slim 2" putty knife to help you get into the hard to reach places like under the eyes and brow line for the same $19.95. Call now!!



3 comments:

jules said...

I agree, it sure sneaks up on a person. Especially us girls. The guys look good with their grey hair and wrinkles. I will take two orders please. Does it work on the laugh lines on the side of the mouth?

Photos by Julee said...

Where do I get my order. Don't worry though - You look great.

Patti said...

You crack me up!!

LOL

I can't stop laughing...