Thursday, January 1, 2009

Take down the old, ring in the new

There weren't many Christmas decorations to take down today but these Santa cups are among the few things I put up. My grandma Kellnhofer had cups like these in her china cabinet all year long. I remember looking at them, of course never being able to touch them. When we moved Grandma out of her house I'm sure we all wanted them and it was hard for her to chose who should get them.... well I didn't. So now every time I find one I have to buy it just so my grandchildren can look, and touch them. These may not be Grandmas but they bring back the same memories for me.

I am so happy to be doing potd for 2009. Let's hope that I do as well if not better than last year. My photography has gotten better and I can tell just by going back a year ago that this project has helped me. I know by word of mouth there have been more and more people looking at my blog. I welcome everyone to stop by and take a look, if you would like to leave a comment I love hearing from all of you. You may have noticed the copyright statement on the right side of this blog. I had an incident in the last couple of days with my past picture(s) being used in advertisement format without my permission, please respect my photos for all copyright laws and contact me if you would like to use them in anyway. I do enjoy taking them however it is my equipment, creativity and time. I will be more than happy to work something out, just send me an e-mail. Thank you

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I hope you dont mind if I use them on my desktop background from time to time? I would never use them in any other way.
Thanks for doing POTD for 2009, I LOVE your blog.