Friday, January 30, 2009

Two Peas Photography Challenge

Last week's Two Peas Photography Challenge was Technology. I couldn't think of a thing to take a picture of so I skipped it. This morning on my way to work it hit me, this is Technology that I see everyday. I love the way it looks in the early morning with the dark blue sky the lights shining through the steam and the silhouette of the trees and buildings. Last week Monday it was this view with frost covering everything and the lights shined straight up in the air due to the extreme cold temperatures, I was kicking myself for my camera that day. This morning I just happen to have my camera in the seat next to me all seat belted in (you never know, I don't want it to go flying) call me weird it's okay. So I stopped along side the road and fired off a few pics.






Then when I got to work this shot was calling my name so you get a bonus pic.


No comments: