Thursday, January 22, 2009

Confused?


Does this photo confuse you? Good because that is how I feel. I'm really sorry if I am boring you with my feelings but this is my blog for what is happening in my life and right now it's not all sunshine and roses. There are stages of grief for losing someone very close to you and I remember very well those stages. I am going through them with the MAYBE loss of my job and right now I am at the confused stage.

I remember when Mom died I was at the anger stage and didn't realize it until I was alone in my truck driving down Broadway returning a movie. There was an older couple walking down the sidewalk holding hands. I wanted to run them both over with my truck, seriously I thought if my mom and dad could no longer hold hands and grow old together than why should they be able to. ANGER STAGE... it happens but thank goodness it only lasted a little while.





I am so confused as to what my job is, if I'm gonna have a job, what am I gonna do if I don't have a job, why do I feel so loyal to my job yet, how am I ever going to sell this house, how can I live somewhere else for the week and here on the weekends, how can I drive more than 15 minutes to work, what if I don't have a job to go to. There are so many questions right now and there are no answers. Don't worry I'm not gonna run over any old people :)


Am I looking up or down, is this photo taken looking up the tree or down or is it looking across a branch.... right now I don't even know.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I know this is easier to say then do... but this is when we have to jump out with our arms out with 100% trust and faith that God will take of you!

I moved across the country at 20 without a job and the only thing I had was my brand new husband and faith and trust that God would take care of me... and he did! I'll admit there were times when I would break down and cry and get mad and angry that we didn't have a job... but it all worked out in the end.

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to make you prosper, plans to give you hope and a future...

Maybe you won't have to drive the 90 miles... maybe you can get them to let you work from home a few days a week. We know it is possible! And you know someone who does it and can give you a million tips and tricks on how to do it! : )

Keep that head up! Stay strong! Be Positive!