Saturday, January 10, 2009

Full Moon

Tonight is a full moon and I cannot get a decent picture of the moon ever. this is the best that I could do. The sky was so blue with that white ball raising up over the horizon. It's also very cold out there without any clouds. The moon came up so early, it wasn't even dark outside yet and look how high he is.



Lynn and I went shopping for maternity clothes today, just let me tell you the sales they have right now will make you buy things that you really don't need. As John would tell me I have waaaayyyy to many coats and shoes.... well guess what I bought? Don't just walk.... run to the stores and get these fabulous deals, you may just come home with some fun shoes yourself, a girl can never have too many shoes. Lynn did get some fun clothes and we had a blast putting the fake belly on her to see if she had room to grow. The belly only adds 3 months so with one shirt I added a 2nd belly so she could envision the summer months of her pregnancy. She was shocked and doesn't think her belly could get that big..... ummmm yeah sweetie I think it can, and it will. We had a good day shopping and I'm glad she wanted to shop with her mom for this new step in her life. Now let's fill out those shirts little blueberry!!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I'm glad you had fun! I certainly had a blast and can't wait to wear all these fun clothes and watch the belly grow!

Seriusly the deals were killer! I came home with a pair of dress boots... and when do I need to dress up? I work from home in my basement! Hey, my computer might like it if I would dress up a bit more! : ) Way too much fun and way too many deals!!