Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wall Art for sure

This SOOC picture is a pretty amazing frosty winter landscape.... yep that's Shawna and Mike's house back there. If you zoom in on the picture you can see the ladder leaned up against the garage roof and Josh, Jake and Jett are in the bathtub.... you boys better close the curtains!! Just kidding Josh, we really can't see you but I'll put on my really big zoom lens and see if I can then. :)



But this Photoshop Tuesday version is awesome. I darkened the blacks, lightened the whites, changed to black and white, added a grain, cropped into a fun long print and then put a scratched texture behind the image for depth and old feel. I'm thinking this might have to be printed and hung on my wall. WOW

4 comments:

The Rau's said...

Stalker!!!! Just kidding.
I just told Mike the other day that he needed to go get that ladder....now I'm gonna tell him it bugs the neighbors :) I'm not gonna tell the boys about the bath, I have a hard enough time getting them in the bath/shower the way it is.
Love the picture, I love the scratch texture that you used on the last 2 pictures.

jules said...

I love it. I ordered the Photoshop Elements 7 software. It should be here Friday. I can't wait to have some fun with that. Lynn suggested that one, I had no idea what photoshop to buy.

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap- I too love that one!!! You are so missing your calling.... You could open your own show room I swear!!!

L

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie,
John Morgan here. Julie sent me to your Blog and I enjoy your photo work so much that I have added your blog link to mine. Check it out at www.johncharlesmorgan.blogspot.com

Please add my blog to yours and thanks for sharing your work.

John