Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Same view

As I'm flying home today I watch the sunset thinking about home, thinking about the reality that I have to start dealing with again. Thinking about what direction I will be taking and what John and I will be faced with in 53 days. As I'm staring into the sunset from way high above the clouds thinking of our future John is at home looking into the same sunset thinking of me knowing that I would be performing balancing acts to get this awesome shot of the sunsetting. He knew right then what to do for US..... he grabbed my camera and took about 10 shots hoping that I would be happy with at least one of them and he would be able to give me happiness when I got home. I haven't taught him how to even turn the new camera on so this is pretty amazing, he is pretty amazing!

We all know that God will take care of us and guide us when we are faced with challenges, we just need to see the signs he gives to us. John and I will be okay we will make the right decisions together, we just don't know what they are right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is pretty sprecial- you have got some kind of guy there!! It is just amazing how the free things in life can bring the most happiness and pleasure!!

L