Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sun or Star

John is better today, I had a very rough night. The ibuprofen wasn't even touching the pain today. I walked terrible and bending over was horrible and of course that's when you drop everything. We were in the grocery store and I dropped a box of Frosted Flakes so I bend over to pick it up and it's taking me about a minute to even touch the box, as John was standing there watching me.... I hear this voice from behind me "for god's sake help the poor woman".... it was my sister-in-law Jeannie yelling at John. Then he says.... "it's more fun watching her" we all got a good giggle out of my lack of flexibility. I guess this is my payback for not being a very good nurse when he needed me. After the grocery store John and I were both beat and I couldn't take the pain anymore so I took a Vicatin that I had left from my foot surgery. I don't like taking them because when I take them I'm usually up for 2-3 days straight, my eyelids won't even think about shutting, we'll see what happens tonight. Tomorrow at work should be great.... I'm thinking I'll have to put my desk on stilts so I can stand.
I didn't wander outside at all to take a picture so this is from the patio door, I was trying to turn the sun into a star with different settings.

No comments: