Friday, January 23, 2009

Old Fashion

It's a tad chilly outside again so we opted to stay home curled up on the couch. After our throw together supper I requested a drink to celebrate the week. John has been working on mastering the Old Fashion from scratch for me. He has taken lessons from the neighbor, bought a grinder thing-a-ma-gig, experimented with different whiskey, uses an orange for flavor and color.... and by George I think he's got it.
Cheers! (glasses clinking) or as they say in Mexico "Saaa-lllllute"

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Mmmm. Yummy! Can he greet me at the hospital in June for celebration with one of these?!! ; )

Anonymous said...

oh boy - yet another thing we now have in common!! I love old fashions!! My mom throws donw a really goodone. Can't drink too many though. Try adding a whole cinnamon stick- adds just a little something!!!

L