Thursday, January 15, 2009

Texture

This week for the 2009 Photography Challenge it's Texture. It states my favorite color and for this week it also gives me comfort. Here is my texture pic for the week.





Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers you have been sending my way, we all need to be thankful for the things we do have during these tough times, and all of you helped me to remember my own reasons to be thankful, so Thank you I love you all.

Thoughts for today - Yesterday was a hard day but today I would have to say was much worse. Yesterday we all were in shock and didn't put any thoughts into what needs to happen, today as I sit at my desk and look at everything around me and realize it all has to move up north. I look into production and envision all the machines, carts, boxes, clocks, paperwork..... have to move out, this building needs to be empty. How does this happen, I can't even imagine the hard work that is going to be done in a very short time. During our consolidation up north I may or may not have a job along with everyone else. None of us know what the next step is. It could be they offer us a job 45 miles from here, it could be they keep us here to clear out the building for a short amount of time, it could be we apply for a job at our other facilities that are 90 miles from here. It could be there is nothing for you.... Some say we are lucky we have 60 days and some say it's better to be walked out the door that day, I'm not really sure which way would be better since I think they both kinda suck. I am a very dedicated loyal employee and the closing of this building and the leaving of my work family that is already gone and others who are about to leave has and will crush me but I will survive, I'm just stubborn like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sure hope as the days follow you find the answers you need and that things turn around for the better. Remember God never gives us more than we can handle. Words I try to live by during my bad times.

L