Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sleepy Sunday

Yesterday we went to a benefit that included bowling 3 games. I haven't bowled in years (besides Wii), we had a great time and I forgot how uncomfortable those shoes are!! I kicked serious butt our first game.... how I haven't a clue. Then the next 2 games were pretty normal but Shawna on the other hand got a fabulous prize for her bowling skills. I'm not kidding she got a prize bucket with so much stuff in it.... good, fun stuff. I was jealous then we found out that she got the worst score not only out of the 4 of us but out of the entire shift of bowlers..... poor girl she was heart broken. Shawna I will bowl with you any day, we may not have been the fastest best team (Team - HemRau, not to be confused with Hemroids), but we looked damn good and I think we had the biggest fan club!! Thanks for a great time.
Well with the fun starting at 2 in the afternoon we didn't leave until after 10.... you would think that it's probably time to go home, right? Not when your JOHN, he thinks he still needs to have another drink so we stop at another bar. Why he decided to drink Bloody Mary's is beyond me but he did and we got home after 1AM. Well morning came very early for poor John since we had a date with my Dad and Joanne for 8AM breakfast. I still couldn't let him drive to breakfast b/c Adam and I thought he was still drunk, he was so funny. After breakfast we got home and this is where they crashed.
By the way that's Adam and Michele in the chair and John on the couch.... now that I look at this picture she kinda looks like me but trust me Adam wouldn't be snuggling with his mommy anymore!!

Who's Michelle? Adam's new squeeze. She's a very cute polite young lady, we can't figure out what she sees in Adam yet!! :)

3 comments:

The Rau's said...

Team HemRau rocks. So we, I mean I, may not be the best bowlers, but I bet we had the most fun.

Lynn said...

You guys are too funny! I'm sure you had a blast bowling! Oh, both Jesse and I think Michele is just like you too!! I guess boys try to find their Moms - just as girls try to find their Dads.

I kind of miss the Sunday morning naps in your living room with the NASCAR race on in the background.

jules said...

I haven't bowled for years and years either. The last times I did, I got scores in the 50s. I might have won that cool prize!