Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Greener Acres is the place to be

Remolding is not the life for me
Insulation spreading out so far and wide
Keep these new improvements, just give me the old farm house.


New York is where I'd rather stay
I get allergic smelling drywall dust
I just adore a finished view
Darling, I love you,but give me a finished livingroom.

I'm faint!

The paint!
Fresh air!
New chairs!
You are my wife, good bye unfinished life!
Greener Acres, we are there!!!

Photoshop Tuesday and Self Portrait Tuesday all in one - Cropped photo, brightened eyes, removed dark circles under my eyes, added old texture, muted colors, burned edges of photo, added frames and stamped. Tonight did for the first time the adding of textures and brightened eyes, the rest I have done several times.


Here it is SOOC


I always thought Eva was all dolled up on this picture and Eddie was in bibs but when I looked it up he is in a suit and she's in her grubby clothes with all her bling still on. John doesn't even own a suit so this is as dressed up as I can get him.

3 comments:

Deb said...

I'm hungry, throw some hotcakes on the truck motor. (You had to watch the show to get this)

jules said...

John is such a good sport, make sure you let him know that!! Thanks for the entertainment.

Kelly said...

Wow John is so easy going.... I will have to see if Todd would pose for some silly BLOG pictures.

Thanks for the cute picture, I love them all.