Thursday, December 1, 2011

Advent Day 1

I know I haven't been very good at posting every day like this blog is suppose to be so I'm setting myself up for another challenge to hopefully help me get back into taking a photo of the day (POTD).  Today starts the Advent Calendar so why not have a POTD Advent Calendar, genius huh?  Not really but I try.

Each day I will try to take a photo of something Christmas or Wintery to count down the 24 days to Christmas.  The only thing Christmas in my house right now is a gift that was given to me a few weeks ago and how perfect is this to start the Advent Photo Calendar.  I did have this little Christmas bulb stuck in the bottom of a vase so he came out to help Christmas up the photo.  


I better get my decorations out or this is going to be a tough challenge.  Usually I get them out on Dec 20th and put them away on the 26th...... Can we say Grinch?  Not really just not a fan of decorating, I like simple non-clutter.  I should really get rid of the 5 totes of decorations that never leave my garage.  

If you'd like to join me in the challenge please do so, the fastest way to learn your camera is to take lots of pictures.  I think at the end I'll make a coffee table book to remember my count down every year.  Have I talked you into it yet?


No comments: