Sunday, November 27, 2011

Long Weekend - Over :(

Hunting season has come and gone already.  I look forward to it as much as the guys do.  I have many projects that I need to start, finish and then also just enjoy the "me" time while the boys were out hunting.  We won't go into details but my "me" time was slim this year, however I did get to spend almost everyday with at least one or all of the grandchildren which makes up for it.   I got many things marked off my list and even got a few fun craft projects done.  

We spent Thanksgiving at the Hunting Cabin with all the kids and some of the Hemmers.  It was a great time watching the kids play, they really love it out there.  There was way too much food and everything was delicious.  Tomorrow at the gym I'll be feeling those mashed potatoes and pumpkin bars..... chocolate chip cookies, Old Fashions, cheesy corn...... I did eat carrots, celery, grapes and cucumbers too.  :)

Good thing we took this photo before the feast.



I hope you had a great Thanksgiving

No comments: