Sunday, December 4, 2011

Advent Day 4

I called John on my way home from taking pictures and 
I said "grab your boots let's go out to the woods" 
he says "ok"  
I say "what are you doing"
he says "waiting for you to come home"
I say "then what"
he says "I guess going out to the woods"
I say "yeah, that's a fabulous idea, k bye"

What a beautiful day to spend outside.  Here is my shot of the cabin, all natural light shot at f2.7, gotta love cloudy days for outside photos, the colors don't get washed out from the sunshine.



This river wasn't in our woods, I stopped along the road and took it.  While I was standing on the bridge a truck was coming and all  I could see was the slush flying off his tires heading in my direction...  jump off the bridge or put your back into it?????  Neither one seemed like a good idea.  Thank goodness he must have seen the look on my face and slowed down before he got to me.

No comments: