Monday, December 5, 2011

Advent Day 5

My girlfriend knows me very well.  She brought me a Christmas gift early so I'd have something to take a picture of during the month.  I'll get around to the decorations soon...... yeah soon..... soon, really? 

I took these with natural light.  It was the end of the day and there wasn't much light coming through the windows so I opened my front door and held a piece of white paper under the spoons to direct the light up which is why you see the lite spot to the left of the spoons.  With this method it allowed me enough light to brighten them up and get the photo with no flash.   All this while standing on one foot, left arm above my head, eyes crossed and eating an Aunt Sally cookie..... hee hee hee



1 comment:

LisaS said...

Oh, those are so beautiful!!!

L