Thursday, October 1, 2009

First day of October

It's October 1st already. Where does the time go, Garrett is 11 months today, that's unreal.

I secretly like fall, I like summer better but fall is probably my second favorite season. I like that Greys is on again on Thursday nights, I like the crisp mornings (as long as they warm up during the day), I like to walk in the woods without bugs, I like to wear boots, I like fall colors like brown and orange, eggplant purple and red, I like wearing jeans with layers of shirts, I like to snuggle with a blanket on the couch, and I love my pellet stove. Tonight maybe I loved my stove too much.... I get home from work and I was cold so I turned up the stove with a push of the button.... John comes home looks at the temp in the house and thinks I should be melting the paint off the walls. ahhhhhh fall.... it's here

No comments: