Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another Hallway Photo

The hallway is done. Everything is primed, painted and decorated. I just have to decide what colors to paint some of the furniture up there and buy some fun baskets. Of course I do have some jobs up there for John to finish... like trim around the window, floorboards, cap on the stairway wall, and how about a box around the vent pipe.... he tells me to paint it the same color as the wall..... "I'm not painting that again, you build me a box around it or I'll have Mike do it". There that scared him... he's building me a box around it with fun chunky trim and a matching one on the other side to make arcticrual interest. I'm holding him to it.... I'll show you when he's done, don't hold your breath it may take a while.

More pictures on the Hemmer Happenings Blog, come check it out. www.jcahemmer.blogspot.com

1 comment:

The Rau's said...

wow, i wish i could say "you build me that or I'll have john do it!" never works for me, mike just laughs because he knows i won't ever hire someone else to do any carpentry around here.
hallway looks great.