Thursday, February 5, 2009

Strength

My work update for those that may be wondering, nothings changed yet, I don't know anything yet. The days are getting harder to understand and the unknown is the worst thing for all of us. Today I'd like to thank my friend "K" who I know reads this blog, thank you for being there when I had a slight falling apart. Being in a foreign place with fifty other people that I did not know, and for you to be the person walking out of the other bathroom stall had to be fate. I'm not really sure what it means yet but thank you, remember it's like you said "God is going have to hit us with a brick for us to get the message"! Thank you for helping me pull it together in a very short time, I don't think anyone I was with knew. I'm doing much better because of you, you are a great friend.

My thoughts and prayers are with a different family tonight, my issues are nothing compared to the struggles they are going through right now. I know what it is like to be them, it's horrible news and it happens so fast. There's no time to think, plan, deal, and especially understand. Stay strong and find the strength that you will need within each other.

My STRENGTH charm
I got this about a week ago, it's been my physical reminder that God will give me the strength I need. He gives it to all of us, we just need to know how to use it.

2 comments:

Photos by Julee said...

Connie - To you and your friend who is struggling through difficult times. Rely on the friends that you know are there and know that so many that you may not even realize are praying for you and them every day. Find strength in God. If you ever need a shoulder, I have two. God Bless you and your family. Hang in there-it will get better. - Julee

Anonymous said...

I understand your pain and what you are going through totally! Don't know how much fuller my plate can get. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. This is so very hard to understand and digest.