Friday, February 20, 2009

Bracelets under my bed

I have lots of bracelets from my jewelry making days. John and I made this shelf to hang the bracelets on so I knew which ones I had, and to make it easier to pick out the perfect one for my outfit for the day. The other night as I got into bed I heard a crunch from below the bed, as John came upstairs I told him that I think I broke the bed. He crawls under the bed to investigate how bad it was and if during the middle of the night we would go crashing to the floor and scare the be-geezers out of us. Well what he found was the bed still in-tack but he happened to find quite a few bracelets that had fallen down under the bed.... "do you still wear all these?" "Of course I do hun, I wear one everyday, and I was looking for them, thank you very much for finding them". Whew got out of that one.... A girl can not have too many bracelets.
I'm thinking we will be going bed shopping this weekend, we sleep in the same bed that John had as a little boy.... it's time for a new bed.

2 comments:

jules said...

definately time for a new bed

Anonymous said...

I still wear the one you made me all the time...I love it!!!

L

good to see you last night.