Friday, February 13, 2009

Clean Bathroom

Doesn't everybody just love a clean bathroom. I cleaned it today from top to bottom, I had the day off and this was on my list of items to get done and I did. Now we'll see how long it takes John to shave and leave little hairs all over the sink, for Adam to spray his toothpaste all over the mirror, and for me to use the hairspray and cover everything with a rough feel.

I took a picture of the clean bathroom.... why do we have so many toothbrushes for 3 people??? Julee, look there's the picture of my legs... see nothing too bad.
More green.... I'm a green-aholic.

2 comments:

Photos by Julee said...

I love the picture of the legs. I know what you mean by the little hairs all over. Lorin does the same thing - drives me crazy, but I can't really say anything cause I do the same thing with the hairspray. Heather is worse - we always tell her she has her own hole in the ozone she uses so much hair spray.

Kelly said...

I have to agree with you, I love a clean bathroom. Heck I love a clean kitchen floor just as much.... Todd tells me I spray hairspray everyday he only shaves twice a week. He has a point.

How come we cant make your pictures big anymore when we click on them? I love the close up pictures.