Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Daytona 500

Sunday was a very important day in this family, it was the Daytona 500, the start of race season. The start of Sunday afternoons (or Saturday nights) filled with loud TV for 4 or more hours. John doesn't like any sports except racing so I can't complain to much, actually I kinda like racing too, however I'm not the fan that he is. To celebrate the racing season I did the wave during the race and then thought.... hummmm I could do that for Photoshop Tuesday. I won't post the SOOC because that would be 4 separate photos and all I did was cut myself out and place me onto the couch in the right order.
Wow look at them hips!!!! help, I'm getting hips when I sit down, I've never had hips standing up or sitting down, tummy yes never hips. One goal of mine is to be able to sit down and not squish out on the sides.... kinda like the picture on the far left... no hips on that one. I must be squished by the other me's on the couch that I didn't have room left to squish out. :)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I do not see any hips! Your crazy! I giggled when you said the start of Loud TV... lol. The race is good napping for me so now I know if I need a good nap a race should be on!!