Friday, February 27, 2009

Pop of Color

I've never been a fan of aqua but I can see this is what I'm gonna use as my accent color in the upstairs hallway. I'm diggin' it. Our upstairs is not seen by usually anyone except us. Since Lynn was our oldest when she was dating Jesse, boys were not allowed upstairs and he never went up there (to our knowledge anyway ;) but when they were married and came home from Oregon and spent nights at our house the first time he walked up them steps to put away the suitcases, in what was still Lynn's room untouched since she left, I had to look twice and remember.... it's okay, mom thing I guess. I'm used to it now so come on up and check out the POTD in the UPSTAIRS hallway.

1 comment:

jules said...

Have you ever checked out "Mabels House" on my favorites? She has a lot of accents in her house with that teal/turquoise color. I think it would look great with your decor too.