Monday, December 3, 2012

Sneaky Elf on a Shelf

Elly and Garrett came over for their Christmas picture and they snuck Wilson into their picture without me seeing him.  (I did see him I just pretended for them that I didn't).  What I forgot to do was take him out for at least some of the pictures..... ooopps I hope Shannon doesn't mind Wilson on her Christmas cards but with kids this cute who will ever notice.  


The story of the Elf on the Shelf is the kids can't touch him........ well at this house everyone touches him, hides him, plays with him, and launches him across the living room.  El and Garrett couldn't wait to see him.  Mally and Max had fun hiding him and having me find him or me hiding him and they find him.  We also clicked through the photos of Wilson on the computer about 7 times so they could point at him and giggle.  Mally was pretty concerned that I didn't clean him up very well after he was a sandwich and touching that tomato.  Garrett untied him so that he could play with the legos.  Wilson seems to be a hit at Grandma's house.

No comments: