Thursday, May 20, 2010

What a day, what a week, a bear???? oh my!!


This week has been extremly busy for me.  Having 3 photo shoots, decorating for a wedding, a quality audit at work, and I end the week with wedding photos.  All are exciting and scary, I know how to do all of them very well so why should I be nervous?  Because I am, because that is what I do....if I wasn't there would be something wrong with me.  As of tonight everything is done except the wedding photos.   Today we passed our audit with no findings, that's huge!!  We finished the decorating by 7, that's huge!!  and then while watching Greys a bear walks through my flower beds next to the patio door.

Yep a bear


I thought it was a bunny rabbit that caught my eye outside the patio door, I turned to see a bear running through my flower beds, scrambled for my camera that was sitting next to me on the couch.... lens cap flying and I only had my little 50mm lens on so it will have to do, no time for changing the settings so whatever is set is gonna have to work.  I rush out on the deck to take pictures and then all of a sudden the bear looks back at me and I think "what's behind me?"  I slowly turn around to see........ no more bears.  Thank goodness! 

So Lynn and Shannon you didn't want to hang out at the hunting cabin because there were pictures of bear on the deer camera...... do you want to come over here for a campfire???

For those that don't know where I live..... that is not my house in the photo, it's an eyesore we live next to and we do not live near a woods, so where this bear came from and where he was going is crazy. 

5 comments:

arturlington said...

Goodness! I am so glad another bear was not behind you, or nearby! However, you give me inspiration to sit with my camera. I don't think my hubby or kid will mind!!!!

jules said...

He sure was pretty close you your house. We have them back in our woods but they never dare to come up to our house...yet.

Anonymous said...

Nope....no longer coming to your house! ;) That is crazy and scary, Ellyn is reading it too. She thinks that it is pretty cool! Not her mother though. Good luck with pictures today.
Shann & Elly

Anonymous said...

Nope....no longer coming to your house! ;) That is crazy and scary, Ellyn is reading it too. She thinks that it is pretty cool! Not her mother though. Good luck with pictures today.
Shann & Elly

Lynn said...

I can't go anywhere now! The neighbors... right next door... told us they had a bear in their yard this morning!!!