Thursday, May 27, 2010

Flower Fireworks

How about a flower pic again.  My flower beds are getting really ignored by me so far this spring.  They better learn how to grow without me, and they do!!    I had a couple come over Tuesday night for plants, I had about 14 people so far this spring and there are tons left, it may be time to get out the wheelbarrow and compost pile.... if that hurts you, gives you a little pain in the tummy, you feel bad for them, you have lots of space in your gardens, you love plants and can't bear to see them die..... than get over here and take some off my hands. 


3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love this purple flower :) And I so wish I could come take some flowers off your hands!! Both sides of my house are still bare because all I've focused on is the front! Wish it was easy to ship them!

Lynn said...

Love love this photo!!! We are planting the garden today so if there is any extra room for plants I'll be right over!! : )

Photos by Julee said...

That is one of my favorites! I really should come and get some from you again. I have several beds in the back that need planting......