Friday, May 7, 2010

That bad four letter word.....

SNOW in May, what's up with that?

I didn't want to get off the couch while snuggled in front of the pellet stove wrapped in a blanket to take my POTD but I did just for you.  I also didn't want to take a POTD of what was happening outside but I knew that a year from now someone would ask...... remember when it snowed 2 inches in May and then I'd be able to go back and find out exactly when it did.  I seriously go back a year or two looking for what we were doing a year ago, when "X" happened, when the tulips started blooming, and what the weather was like.  Without this POTD my family would forget a lot of memories.

We planted this flowering crab tree that we got from the kids for Mother's and Father's Day, this year it has tons of flowers and with the weight of the snow the top can't even stand up but it's so pretty.  I secretly even like it with the snow, it wasn't that cold outside when I walked around taking not only 1 POTD but 34 POTD's, my camera was a little wet by the time I came in.


No comments: