Monday, May 24, 2010

Miss El is Seven today

Our little girl turned 7 today.  She is such a sweet little girl, tonight after soccer we stopped at Subway for sandwiches to eat at our house.  Her mommy and Garrett went home since it hot and late..... Garrett needed his space and his bed.  We are eating our sandwiches and Elly says "Grandma I really like it when I have mayo on my sandwich but that's okay if there's not any, I'll still eat it"...  she's such a polite little girl. 
For dessert of course we had Subway cookies, who has time to bake a cake with my crazy schedule!!



and one more of our little girl and little Miss Mallory in the background.


1 comment:

Natalie said...

Wow Elly is 7!! That is crazy!! She's a beautiful girl and I love the relationship she has with you :) Happy Birthday Elly!!!