Tuesday, May 25, 2010

More wedding photos + Happy Tuesday

Doing some editing tonight and I didn't think you would mind a few more pics from the wedding this weekend. 


This photo is so right for the weather we are having.  I actually love the heat but most of the population could use a cool down time and this was the bride during her cool down moment.



If you didn't notice the bride is wearing two different dresses..... the first dress was worn until she hid away to change and make her second appearance in "her" wedding gown during the grand march.  Both dresses were beautiful but it could have been the girl inside the dress : )   The unique details this bride brought to her wedding were remarkable, she wanted their day to be special and that it was.  I enjoyed the entire day and loved watching the beginning of a long marriage.

Weddings make me happy and I have 4 more this year..... :)

No comments: