Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Black Cat

 So I don't like cats.... I try to avoid them but for some reason they like me.  If there is one in the area it will find me and rub all over my legs while purrrrrrrrring and wrapping it's tail sixteen times around my leg.  YUCK,  that gives me the willy nillys just thinking about it.   I'm very, very allergic to them also, one day we had a meeting with a bride and her mom, about 20 minutes talking to her I started to sneeze, eyes swelled and watered had to get up and leave the area..... she has a cat and I was sitting next to her.

So last night I'm on my way home and see this beautiful pink blossom tree and decide to pull over and snap a few photos from the sidewalk.  I'm there for about 5 minutes and just before I get back in the truck I decide to walk across the street and take a shot right down the front of the walkway.  I walk across the street, look through my camera and YIKES a black cat is looking back at me.  Was the dang thing sitting there the whole time?  Does a black cat crossing your path give you bad luck?  Did he cross my path if he just sat there and stared at me?  But the best question is should I take a photo with him in it or shooooo him away?  I decide to let him sit there only because if I started to shoooooo him my luck the thing would come running towards me to rub on my legs and then I'd be grossed out so I'd run and a car would go by and run him over since I was standing in the middle of the road.  Now I don't like cats but I don't want to see them smucked by a car either because someone does love him.  So tonights photo is not something I would ever think of taking but for some reason it really worked for me, I can't imagine it without him and I know he can't rub on me anymore.  



Looks like the UPS man was there to drop off packages.  Don't you just love UPS packages?

3 comments:

Deb said...

I am totally with you on the cats thing. Do not want one and do not like them. I love UPS packages. They're usually machinery parts but I get excited anyway when the truck pulls in.

Photos by Julee said...

Another "drive-by shooting"! Haha
The cat fits... it was meant to be!

LisaS said...

Love this photo!!! The cat for sure needs to be there!! LOL

My apple trees and lilac trees are blowing... if you need more tree shots....

L