Monday, May 10, 2010

My cuties

All 3 of the grandkids are getting so big, it's amazing how fast they grow. 

Elly is the oldest and by far the teacher of the other two.  She gets their sippy cups and blankets without complaining, she plays with them and loves to make them giggle.  She needs the most attention from Grandma but her and I have a special bond that I don't believe will ever be broken.  She was like our 4th child for almost 3 years and a special place in our hearts will remain hers.  Yeap she's wrapped around my little finger.

Garrett the middle grandchild is a momma's boy.  He's starting to run to me for a kiss and hug as soon as he gets here.  We started going on walks to look at the pond and riding his trike so I became his best friend and he never forgets what we did the last time he was here.  He babbles like we all know what he's talking about, when they turn into real words we are all in trouble.  When this little guy comes running with those beautiful blue eyes and a big ole smile I drop everything.

Mallory the youngest (for now) has been very different than the other two.  She is not a snuggler, she is not an easy laugher (you have to really work for her giggles).  You can see that her eyes, hands, ears, and mouth are always learning, there's a lot of her looks and personality that reminds me of her auntie Shannon.   If you want her to come sit on your lap just open a book and start to read, she'll be there in two seconds.


I know it's step back Monday but with these cute little faces I'm sure you will forgive me.  :)

2 comments:

Deb said...

They do grow up way too fast. And look at all those blue eyes!

jules said...

Too cute!