Monday, May 17, 2010

Shiny coats in Step back Monday

A good friend of mine let me come practice on her horses.  She wanted some photo squares for her laundry room and what better than photos of her own horses.  Horses are so big and scare the beejezzeeze out of me when they are too close but I didn't get scared once even when they were running crazy fast around the pen with me inside.  They are beautiful animals as long as there are people like my friend to take good care of them. 



Their pasture was so big and beautiful.  The sun shining onto the open field lighting up her shiny coat.  I have to admit I could have spent an hour or two just watching the horses and soaking up the sunshine.  They have a very peaceful home in the backyard and a owner that loves them very much. 



Thank you Miss Wendy for letting me come into your backyard and play with my camera. 

1 comment:

Wendy Blank said...

O M G!!! So gorgeous - thank YOU - i enjoyed EVERY minute - thank you so much!!!