Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Club Time

Tonight was our first Photography Club Meeting......  so we are calling it.  There are just a few of us that got together to talk photography, cameras, lens, settings..... and it was so much fun.  We learn from each other along with enjoying each others company and having a girls night out doing what we love.  We spent about the first hour talking and then headed outside to practice metering.  Here is my favorite photo from the night (love the blur).


The next two are the different metering shots the shot on the left I metered off the sky which makes the exposure very light.  The shot on the right I metered off the barn which darkens up the sky and makes the barn a really dark red. 








Both photos are SOOC and both I would considered good photos but what a difference. Wanna come have fun with us? Send me an e-mail and I'll share the details.

For Happy Tuesday - Photography Club makes me happy and I can't wait for the next one.  Now it's time for a couple glasses of home-made wine to counter act the glass of soda I had.

3 comments:

Photos by Julee said...

Had fun tonight....can't wait for the next one!

arturlington said...

Oh please share! I would love Tuesday information! I looked at our local community college- no photo classes for the next two academic year! That's where rural goes wrong

Lynn said...

I saw that Mtn Dew and thought, she can drink that this late at night? LOL. Now I know how you do it! Wine! ; )

Had a blast last night. I learn so much!