Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Soccer game

I watched the girls soccer game tonight and loved it, the action that happens in this sport rocks!!  Last year watching Elly's soccer games were fun and I could have watched them every night but these girls know their sport.  So many times they took a really fast hard ball to the gut, their head, their chest and kept on moving, I'm not really sure but pretty sure that one of those balls would have hit me I would have been in the fetal position with a white flag waving above my head.   John knows their coach very well and you can just see it from the side lines that he lives, breaths and talks soccer.  What he has done with these girls is rewarding for all of them and himself.   You have to wonder when seeing the coach give the half time speech what is really happening over there, too bad I don't have a mic on this lens.




Now for some action shots.





I was working really hard to capture a shot to the head and I got it, wrong team by hey I'll take what I get.  Our girl kicked it right at her, now look how close they are..... don't tell me you wouldn't be on the ground with me waving your own white flag.



Soccer makes me happy and I can't wait till next week when Elly starts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM! You do such a great job!

Tana