Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wimpy Girl

John says I am such a girly girl and I tell him, he doesn't know anything. I am a strong girl "feel my muscles" and can do anything a boy can do..... what is he talking about!!! So when he's hunting I'll have to fill the pellet stove and he worries about me... asking if he needs to take a break from hunting and fill the stove for me or better yet "why don't you just use the furnace"..... I am not a wimp, I can lift those bags of pellets with one arm!! Yeap I am doing just fine.
I am doing fine until I break a nail while trying to lift one of those gosh darn heavy bags and drop it causing a big hole to rip in the bottom of the bag while bringing it in the house...... I'm okay, my feet didn't roll on these little suckers and fall, really I didn't!!! Ouch, I'm glad no one got that on film!!

Really it's not that bad.... you should see my poor fingernail!!

Okay so maybe those bags are a little heavy for me and maybe I don't know what setting to put the stove on and maybe I melted a bag on the stove while trying to dump it in.... and maybe I get more pellets on the floor than in the stove, and maybe the house was cold yesterday so I kept it turned up high today and maybe I was so caught up in taking pictures of the mess that maybe I forget to check it and maybe I almost ran out of pellets... maybe this is really cutting it close to running out... maybe I can count how many pellets are in this stove while I'm frogging around taking pictures.... maybe I am a girly girl.... maybe I'll let John take care of this stuff. I am a girly girl!!

No comments: