Friday, November 28, 2008

Early Morning Black Friday

We get home late from our Thanksgiving Feast and I have to sleep fast, my alarm is set for 4AM. Yep it's early but not for shopping on black Friday, my niece Shawna is leaving at 3AM to be there in time to scope out the shelves so she can be in the right spot when the sale starts. We are crazy but it's so much fun. I don't need anything and neither does Starla, Gayle or Lynn but we're heading to the nearest town with stores for the door busting sales. Sleepers still in our eyes, gulping down the caffeine, and talking a mile a minutes with excitement. Here's the view of the check out line at Wally world. We snuck out in automotive and didn't have to wait in this unorganized mess. When we returned to the front of the store to leave we would have been in the same spot had we not found a faster route.


And a bonus picture just because it's my favorite store and their idea of organized chaos was much more my style. We started in the line at the back of the store, they were formed on each side of the store and just about joined in the back but it went way fast. This was before 6:30 AM and we're at our 2nd store.

No comments: