Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I heard it, really I did.

Garrett is awake and he said "I love you Grandma" just as my student photographer Elly snapped the picture. He is so smart at only 3 weeks and El is so talented as a 5 year old photographer to capture this one of a kind moment.

Is anyone watching Dancing with the Stars Finale.... tears for Derek and Brooke's last dance... not a dry eye in this house!! She really got me with her song choice and then she kisses her daughters..... sniff, sniff, sniff.....

4 comments:

The Rau's said...

look at how awake he is! i haven't seen him for about a week and he has already changed. guess i should go for a visit.....

Deb said...

The talents of our grandkids never cease to amaze us!

Lynn said...

Uhoh! He grew in the last two weeks since I seen him! I was talking to Shan a week ago and I thought I heard a little coo out of him.

Anonymous said...

How precious is that!!

L