Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hole in the Wall

The opening between the diningroom and the entrance is now in. Yesterday I sweet talked John into cutting that open so I could start the painting process. I am getting very tired of looking at half pink walls but I'm kinda liking the polka dots that I created with my patching job. :)

I forgot what a big mess cutting drywall did to everything in the house. I have a layer of white drywall dust covering everything and there's still more to come. We have spent so much of our life covered in remolding debris that we should be used to it by now. Don't tell John but I kinda like it, I love to see the before and after projects. This hole in the wall made me so happy yesterday, that the layer of dust covering my body didn't really matter, except for the allergies.... kinda sneezy still today with a very itchy throat.
This picture is kinda embarrassing with all the different colored walls, the patching dots, the studs showing, no light switch covers, Adam's coat hanging on the chair, and the lovely view of the junk neighbor we have out the front window but I'll post it anyway since we're all friends here. Right?

1 comment:

Photos by Julee said...

Connie - I can sooooo relate to what you are doing. Dry wall dust is the worst - YUCK. Good luck with the remodel.