Friday, November 21, 2008

Still seems too little to hunt

Adam had the opportunity to shoot the big buck his second year hunting. He's ready for a big buck year again or so he thinks.
To all you hunters out there, be safe and good luck.
Adam and Elly with his big buck, he couldn't wait to show Elly.
And of course you know Adam was excited after shooting this nice buck, here's his I'm happy picture. Of course wearing the yellow hat when it was new, he's never seen without a hat, gosh he was little. Sniff, sniff

3 comments:

Lynn said...

It is so funny to see Adam that little!!! And Elly! She is so little too!!! My goodness!

Did you tell Adam that if he wants a big buck year that he should probably hunt like a real hunter and not answer his cell phone in his tree stand when I call him!! LOL. That was too funny when I called him in his stand to tell him that the neighbors were doing a drive and he actually answers!! Then I yelled at him for answering. I guess I'm the crazy one for calling while he is hunting. Shhh... we won't say it that way though.

The Rau's said...

Ummmm, Connie...guess what sweatshirt Josh wore to school today. Yep, the Whitetail one Adam has on in this picture. I guess that's not as bad as when Jett has on Adam's nike t-shirt.
I don't remember Ellyn having those little pigtails, I just think she always had her looonnnggg hair. Cute

Natalie said...

Adam and Elly are so cute in that picture together! They are both so little!