Saturday, November 22, 2008

Painting at Lynn's

Today I painted at Lynn and Jesse's house. We had such a good time and the painting turned out fabulous. We weren't sure how painting linoleom would be but I paint just about anything. I'll let Lynn show you the floor in her blog but my favorite part of the painting was the touch of sass that I painted on the wall.

Gayle, Starla, Joanne and Aunt Sis were shopping and stopped by to check on us. We were already done and watching a little HGTV. We went for supper with them at Martino's.... yummy Italian food and Italian/Tuscan decor, we had such a good time Gayle said she could hear us from the parking lot.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Jesse said he could hear us out in the garage and wanted to know what we were giggling so hard about!

So far the floor is holding up perfectly! Jason, Lacy & Coy came over yesterday... so we tested it with a 2 year old and his blocks and nothing happened!!

Thanks for helping me! We both love it and think it looks complete now!

Anonymous said...

just got done checking out Lynn's blog- you guys did an awesome job- I love it!! and that bit of sass you added- perfect touch.

L