Tuesday, November 11, 2008

John's Picture of Me

This is Self Portrait Tuesday and my ideas to finish out these last couple of months are very lame, so lame I tried very hard tonight and John's picture won even my vote and I hate pictures of me, especially my face. I did a lot of Photoshopping on it before I would think of posting it on here. I really should get that ugly tattoo removed or re-done one of those things I had to have and now so many years later I can call it "Sea Weed" since the color is all gone and all that is left is a blueish green viney looking sea weed type flower. Hey I could have Photoshopped a new tattoo on, why didn't I think of that before I uploaded this photo?

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Did he sing "One Hot Momma!" As he took this picture! : )

Are you telling me that after the year is up we no longer get a POTD!?!? I look forward to this every morning! You can't stop now!!