Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Senior pics and a free chair

My niece Amanda finally got her Senior Pics taken, every day we planned rained... tonight we got them done until I take some more in the fall and maybe even in the snow. I think I found a new model to practice with.... She made my job so easy, she is a naturally gorgeous and a great girl. I loved spending time with her while we took about 200 pictures.... good luck trying to pick!








I found the purple chair at a garage sale about 20 minutes before I took them and it was FREE.... I was going to have John haul my green chair out of the house but with my new free chair I could just use this one.... well he wasn't real happy with my new find so I guess I'll have to let Lynn and Jesse have it for their new house. That is if they like it and if they don't well.... it matches my kitchen and John loves me sooooo much that he will let me keep it.

Now how could you not love this chair?? Okay Amanda might be adding the flair to the chair. Such a bargin shopper so far I have my Purple flower print chair for FREE, my green chair for 13 bucks and now this Eggplant Purple Chair for FREE. My livingroom furniture that I paid lots of $$$$$ for I could leave on a corner for someone to take....

3 comments:

Lynn said...

You did so good!! I love all 3 of them! The last one is my favorite!

That chair... wow! I can't believe it was free!

Anonymous said...

Love the purple chair! Your niece is beautiful, you did a great job with her pics.

The Rau's said...

love the pictures and love the chair...once she shows all her friends her pictures you are going to be a very busy woman!!!